A graduate of the Institute of Musicology at the University of Warsaw. She received the Zofia Lissa Award for the best musicological master’s thesis written at the University of Warsaw in the academic year 2005/2006 (the thesis: ‘Bernard Hahn (1780–1852) – a Wrocław musician against the background of the town and the epoch’). Since 2000 a co-worker at the Polish Centre of Répertoire International des Sources Musicales (RISM) operating at the Music Collection Department of the National Library in Warsaw. In the years 2006–2007 employed at the Music Library of the Grand Theatre – National Opera in Warsaw. From 2007 to 2014 she was connected with the Music Collections Division of the University Library in Warsaw, where as a co-worker at the RISM Central Editing Office in Frankfurt am Main she catalogued and described music collections of Lower Silesia provenance in accordance with RISM standards. Currently, she is a research worker at the Polish RISM Section operating at the Chair of Religious Polyphony of the Institute of Musicology at the Catholic University of Lublin and the Institute of Musicology at the Jagiellonian University. She is working on her doctoral dissertation devoted to the musical activity of the kapellmeisters of the Wrocław Cathedral in the 18th century. She is a member of the Polish Section of Associazione Internazionale Studi di Canto Gregoriano, the Polish Group of the International Association of Music Libraries Archives and Documentation Centres, the Polish Society of Church Musicians and the Polish Society of St Hildegard’s Friends. Her musicological interests concentrate on religious music in Lower Silesia in the 17th–19th centuries with a special emphasis on the musical life in Wrocław.